A lovely little quick lunch today. Part of my Detox plan.
I used my crisperplate for these and they only took 6 minutes.
3 Parsnips – cut into fries
1 tsp olive oil
Salt & pepper
1 tsp dried Rosemary
1 tsp dried Thyme
- Coat the parsnips with olive oil and season with herbs.
- Cook on Crisp setting for 6 minutes.
Quick lunch or quick snack and healthy.
OMG! These are so delicious and perfect for the party season. Little bite size pieces of deliciousness.
Makes about 12
8-10 Vittoria Tomatoes
150g plain flour
75 g soft butter salted
40 g grated parmesan
Paprika & poppy seeds
1. Pre heat oven to Fan 160 deg, Line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
2. Sift the flour into a mixing bowl, add the butter and parmesan, add in half the whisked egg, slow speed on mixer mix together.
3. Tip onto a non stick surface and bring together with your hands until you have a dough, flatten slightly. Wrap in clingfilm and chill for 30 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, heat crisper plate and cut tomatoes in half, sprinkle with salt & thyme and cook for 2 minutes. Remove and allow to cool slightly.
5. Take a small 3cm star cutter and cut the mozzarella into thin stars.
6. Remove the dough and roll out and cut with a 5-6cm star cutter, place on baking sheet and bake for about 10-12 mins or until slightly browned.
7. To serve, once stars are cooled, spread a little pesto on star then place mozzarella star, a little more pesto then the tomato half.
8. Yum! Gorgeous with some prosecco.