Oh yummy…….Healthy meals a go in my house at the moment, this was a recipe inspired by Jamie Oliver’s 5 ingredient show. I changed it slightly and its 7 ingredients now…lol! It’s been a while since I’ve had tuna steaks and I realised I need to incorporate them more in my meal choices, so delicious and nutritious too.
I cooked these on my crisper plate instead of the fry pan, and in only 3 minutes. A super quick dinner.
2 x tuna steaks
2 tbsps of Sesame and Miso paste, this was a great find. Really good flavour
2 tbsps sesame seeds
100g baby spinach
sugar snap peas
1 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- Spread each tuna steak with 1 tbsp of miso sauce and sprinkle the sesame seeds all over to cover.
- Preheat the crisper plate for 2 minutes and place tuna steaks on and cook for 3 minutes on dynamic crisp setting (no need to turn) – you can also fry in a pan over hob for about 2 minutes each side.
- Meanwhile, heat a pan up on hob and fry sugar snap peas and spring onions for a minute with the red wine vinegar.
- Place the spinach in the same pan and cover with a lid. Steam for about 3 minutes or until spinach is wilted.
- Serve tuna with greens. Yummy!