Want to get more veg into your life, eat healthy without compromising on flavour? This little creation ticks all those boxes, lovely little dinner after my workout at the Spin Studio.
Makes 1 serving.
1 x Courgette
50g Brown Rice
70g tin tomatoes
Black Olives – Small Handful (about 5 halved)
1 tbsp Black Olive Tapenade
1 tbsp Olive oil
Squeeze of Lemon Juice
1 tsp garlic
Ground Black Pepper
1 tsp Paprika
1 tsp Basil
Salt to taste
- Pre heat oven to 210 deg.
- Slice Courgette in half and scoop out centre, place on baking tray and bake for 30 mins.
- Meanwhile cook Quinoa and rice as per packet, mix together
- Add in tin tomatoes and mix through, heat gently
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix through thoroughly.
- Remove courgette from oven and spoon mixture into the boats…..Serve! Yummy!
Approx calories 241 per serving.