These little fish puff parcels are just so yummy and a great quick snack.
I was trying out my little cooking gadgets that I got with my Hotpoint oven and I am amazed everytime I do, another quick tasty meal.
1 roll puff pastry
Fresh cod – approx 250g
Scottish Fresh salmon – approx 250g
50g goats cheese
1 rind lemon and 1 rind lime
spring onions – finely chopped
pepper to taste
egg for wash
- First using the steam pot, place cod and salmon into pot and steam cook for 6 minutes
- Pre heat the crisper plate
- Cut the pastry into long rectangles
- Place the citrus rind and spring onions into the middle of the pastry, then the cheese then place small pieces of cod and salmon. season with pepper
- Using egg wash brush the edges of the pastry and fold the pastry over to make a parcel then seal the edges with a fork.
- Finally egg wash the parcels and place a small hole in the middle for steam to escape
- Cook on dynamic crisp setting for 8 minutes.
- Serve with some balsamic tomatoes….yummy!