Packed with 3 of your 5 a day this tasty meal is super high in vitamins and flavour. Any excuse to get my KitchenAid mini processer out though…lol!
Makes 2 Servings
300 g Potatoes
1 bunch of asparagus
100g fresh peas or canned
1 red chilli
2 handfuls of baby spinach
2 Scottish cod fillets
- Wash the potatoes and cut into small chunks, keep skin on as that is where the most flavour is. Place in a pan of slightly salted boiling water and cook for about 10 minutes or until soft.
- Add the asparagus and peas to the pan and cook further for 3-4 minutes, drain and put into a food processor.
- Add the spinach, lemon zest and seasoning to the processor and pulse until blended together.
- Cook your cod to your preferred method. I steam cooked mine but you could pan fry for crispy finish.
- Divide up the mash and serve with the cod on top, to finish sprinkle with chilli and lemon juice.