Decided to have a chinese nibble tonight, and you can’t have chinese without peanut satay….I just love peanut sauce. Having my Crisper plate I decided to try this plate instead of on my griddle and yip it cooked the chicken amazingly well, in only 8 minutes too….browned on both sides.
Made 6 skewers
2 Chicken Breasts cut into large strips or small pieces
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp squeezed lime juice
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp Sriracha sauce
2 tsp ground ginger
2 cloves garlic minced
- Put all of above ingredients (except the chicken) in a bowl and mix together.
- Add in the chicken and toss to coat, leave in the fridge overnight preferably or for at least 4 hours to marinate.
- When ready soak the wooden skewers and thread the chicken onto the skewers.
- Preheat the crisper tray for 3 minutes, then place the skewers onto the plate and cook on crisper setting for 8 minutes…..no need to turn.
- Serve with some Peanut Dipping Sauce. (I used shop bought)