Well…I have to say when I read about this I was a bit uncertain, but as per usual my curiosity got the better of me…….well what can I say…..it just went and worked didn’t it! A perfect folded omelette! Here goes:-
2 small to medium Eggs (if using large you may need to increase cooking time.)
1 Ziplock Bag – good one (cheap one might leak)
1 chopped mushroom
1 sliced small tomato
Handful of grated cheese
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Spray inside the bag with oil to prevent from sticking.
- Crack the eggs in….no need to whisk up.
- Add in your ingredients…..of course you can add anything you like, I made it simple yet tasty.
- Gently rub with your hands to coat all round and break the yolks. Remove any air from the bag gently and seal.
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and place bag in and boil rapidly for 8 minutes. Then reduce to a simmer for about 2-3 minutes.
- Gently remove and open bag, roll onto a plate and serve…….oh WOW!