I love this Combination of Greens, it’s great on it’s own or serve with some lovely fish or even chicken as a nice and healthy dinner.
4 pieces of asparagus
80g soya beans
2 rashers bacon (smoked)
2 Spring onions
olive oil 3 tbsp
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
Zest of 1 lemon
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil, place the soya beans in and boil for 4 minutes. Add in the asparagus and cook for a further 2 minutes. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, place 1 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan chop the bacon into 2cm strips and crisp up the bacon.
- Whisk the olive oil, lemon zest and balsamic vinegar together and season to taste.
- Place the asparagus and soya beans into a bowl, add in the bacon and spring onions.
- Slice the avocado and place on top, then drizzle the dressing mix over and serve. Yummy!!