Looking for a snack I thought I’d try my hand at a little mini puff! Made 2 versions, both very nice!
Makes as many as you want.
1 x roll of ready rolled puff pastry – I used the light version from Sainsburys to save on calories (still tastes good)
1 x Portion of Brie (I found a lovely creamy one from my local deli, made in the Scottish Highlands)
2 small Piccolo tomatoes – halved
Jar of Caramelised onion (I cheated, you could make your own)
- Unroll pastry as per packing instructions. Grease a muffin tin. Preheat oven to 180 deg.
- Using a cutter to size, cut out small circles and place at bottom of tin.
- Slice Brie to size and place onto pastry.
- Add your toppings, tomatoes can go straight on, but leave caramalised onion off until last 5 minutes as it burns quickly (as I discovered…….lol!)
- Place into oven and cook for about 15-20 mins.
Yummy……little wee snacks.