2 Medium potatoes – peeled, chopped and cooked (boiled)
1/2 cup of quinoa – cooked (normally 20mins simmer and 10 mins rest)
1 large handful of Spinach – chopped very finely
4 basil leaves – chopped finely (or 1 tbsp dried)
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
1/2 tsp sesame seeds
1/2 tsp Thyme
Salt & Pepper to taste
2 tbsp Plain Flour
- Preheat oven to 200 deg.
- Mash up potatoes finely .
- Mix up Spinach, Basil, Thyme, Sesame Seeds, Lemon Juice into a paste.
- Then Mix in the potatoes and quinoa with 1 tbsp of plain flour and season, mix until you can form a ball shape with the mixture without sticking to your hands, add more flour if you need to.
- Roll the balls in some flour and place on an oiled baking sheet.
- Bake for approx 30-40 mins. (You may need to turn over half way through cooking)
- They will be slightly crunchy on outside and soft in the middle….serve on a bed of Steamed Spinach for extra healthyness! Yum!