Serves 1 approx 300 calories per portion
1 × Chicken Breast
Handful of Spinach
30g Ricotta cheese
1 tsp nutmeg
Pepper and salt
2 slice parma ham
1. Mix ricotta, chopped Spinach, nutmeg and pepper n salt in a bowl.
2. Slice the chicken breast down the side to open like a butterfly and stuff with the ricotta mix then close over.
3. Wrap the parma ham round chicken breast and fry in a hot pan for few minutes each side to brown.
4. Heat oven to 200 deg, place chicken in a casserole dish and cook for 15 minutes.
5. Serve with your choice of sides. Yum.