Took out some Turkey for dinner tonight and didn’t really think what I would have with it, so a quick rummage around my cupboards and this is what I came up with. It turn out very tasty, I even surprised myself tonight. lol!
Calories – per serving 300. Serves 1.
1 Turkey Breast – sliced
1 portion of Rice Noodles – (I’ve found these ones to be the best)
Handful of plum cherry tomatoes
1 tbsp Red wine vinegar
1 tsp Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Chilli Sauce
1 tbsp oregano
1 tbsp basil
1 tbsp tomato puree
1 tsp garic
1. Put tomatoes, red wine vinegar, soy sauce, chilli sauce, tomato puree and garlic into a food blender and blitz until sauce like.
2. Cook noodles as per packet instructions. (8 mins in boiling water)
3. Brown the turkey strips in a wok adding the basil and oregano to coat.
4. Add in the noodles and the sauce and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Serve with some grated parmesan cheese. YUMMY!