Looking for something filling but healthy for my Sunday dinner, so this is what I came up with….was yummy!
2 x Chicken Breasts
1 x Carrot – chopped
1 x onion – sliced into wedges
2 x celery sticks – chopped
2 large handfuls of spinach
2 tbsp curry powder
1 clove garlic
250ml coconut milk
100ml chicken stock
salt & pepper
1. Coat the chicken in the curry powder and fry until browned adding in the garlic
2. Add the onions and fry until slightly browned
3. Add in the carrots, celery, coconut milk and stock, bring to the boil then reduce to a very low heat (No. 2 on Induction hob) season with salt & pepper.
4. Cook on low heat for 4 hours.
5. 10 mins before serving add in the spinach and mix through.
6. Serve on a bed of wholegrain rice or left over spinach.