Using the leftovers in my fridge, I came up with another combination for a frittata, this was so yummy.
2 handfuls Kale
2 small tomatoes sliced
4 turkey smoked rashers chopped
3 medium eggs whisked
Pepper to taste
1. Lightly brown rashers in a pan, approx 5 mins
2. Lightly fry kale in a pan approx 5 mins
3. Put rashers, kale into a shallow oven dish, add sliced tomatoes
4. Whisk eggs with 50ml milk and pour over evenly. Add pepper to taste.
5. Sprinkle goats cheese over.
6. Bake in oven approx 20 mins.