Serves 4 (big portions or 6 average portions) – big portion in pic is fish slice size.
6-8 smoked bacon (chopped)
1 red & green pepper (chopped)
1 onion (chopped)
4 spring onions (chopped)
1 tsp dried garlic or 1/2 clove
1 tsp salt and pepper
100ml skimmed/semi-skimmed milk
50-75g grated cheddar cheese
Garnish with Ground Black pepper
1. Pre-heat oven to 200 deg.
2. Lightly fry bacon in a pan for a few mins, then add in onion and fry for further few mins until lightly browned.
3.Transfer to an lightly greased oven dish.
4. Lightly fry the peppers with garlic for few mins then add to oven dish with bacon and onions.
5. Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
6. Grate cheese over oven dish mix then pour in the egg mixture evenly.
7. Top with the spring onions and ground black pepper
8. Bake for approx. 30-35 mins. Let cool for 5 mins then serve. YUM!