2 ripe bananas
100 g peanut butter
1 tbsp veg oil
pinch of salt
2 tsp sugar
1tsp baking powder
150g oats (I used oat bran)
2-3 squares of dark chocolate 70-90% cocoa (grated)
1. Grease your muffin tins and preheat oven to 180 deg
2. Mash up bananas in a bowl add in peanut butter and oil and mix through to a creamy consistency
3. Tips the oats, baking powder, salt, sugar and chocolate into bowl and mix through until creamy.
4. Spoon into muffin tins about 2/3 full, put into oven and bake for 15-18 mins.
5. Let cool for 5 mins and allow to firm up slightly. Then devour…yum yum!