Scottish Finger Scones with strawberry Jam
400g Strong White Flour
3 tsp baking powder
75g caster sugar
2 beaten eggs
1. Mix flour, baking powder and sugar in a bowl
2. add in beaten eggs and mix
3. gently add in the milk, mixing until dough like
4. turn out onto floured surface and fold into it’s self until you form a soft dough ball
5. roll out until approx 1.5cm thick and 22cm x 25cm rectangle shape, transfer to tray with baking parchmont.
6. Prick with fork all over and use a knife to mark into finger like shapes, approx 2 vertical and 8 horizontal.
7. brush with egg to glaze and put in oven on multilevel at 220 deg for about 15 mins.
8. Wait till cool and serve with your favourite toppings.