HOMEMADE TEA LOAF
200g Dried Mixed Fruit
100g Demerara Sugar
220ml Cold Tea
225g Self Raising Flour
1 Large Beaten Egg
1 teaspoon mixed spice (optional)
1. Mix Dried Fruit and sugar together, then pour over in a bowl the cold tea, cover with cling film and soak overnight.
2. Sift in Flour, Beaten Egg and Milk
3. Mix until it sofly drops of spoon, then pour into lightly greased loaf tin.
4. Select Cake setting and change time to 1hr 10mins and bake.
5. Finally serve warm with lashings of butter….MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.