1 lb of white bread flour
7g fresh yeast
1/2 pint warm water
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Cream the yeast with warm water for about 5-10 mins.
2. Put flour in a mixing bowl and add the yeast and water mix, mis well and knead to a smooth dough
3. Put on Proving setting in oven for about 2-3 hours or until doubled in size
4. Take out and make into 2 equal portions length ways.
5. Place a greased sheet on a baking tray and pull up to prevent each one touching.
6. Make a few cuts across diagonally and brush with milk
7. Select the bread setting on the oven and bake for 55 mins.
8. Remove and leave to cool on rack, then serve. My favourite is with olive oil and balsamic vinegar dipping sauce…Mmmmmmmmm